The experimental electric furnace is mainly used for experiments. It is mostly used for quantitative analysis of sintering and ashing tests. It is a type of intermittent resistance furnace. Today it is used for experiments and small batch production in universities, industrial and mining enterprises.
Installation and use of experimental electric furnace
1. The box-type high-temperature furnace does not need special installation, just lay it flat on the indoor floor or bench. The controller (as shown in the bottom right) should be placed on the workbench, and the inclination of the worktable must not exceed 5 degrees. The controller must be at least 0.5 meters away from the electric furnace. The controller should not be placed on the electric furnace to avoid affecting the control Device works normally.
2. The load capacity of the power cables, switches and fuses connected to the controller and the electric furnace should be slightly greater than the rated power of the electric furnace.
3. When wiring, first loosen the screws on the left and right sides of the controller case, then turn the cover up, and connect the power cord as shown in the figure. The connection between the controller and the electric furnace and the thermocouple connection line (** use compensation wires ). Insert the thermocouple from the small hole of the thermocouple holder into the furnace, and the gap between the hole and the thermoelectric is blocked with asbestos rope, and then fixed. And electric furnaces need to be reliably grounded)
4. After checking the wiring, you can turn on the power. First, turn on the power switch, then pull the toggle switch on the controller panel to the on position, adjust the setting button, and set the temperature to the degree you need. Pull the setting switch to the measurement position, the red light is off (NO), there is also the sound of the contactor, the electric furnace is powered on, the current meter indicates the heating current value, and the temperature rises slowly with the temperature in the furnace, indicating that the work is normal.
When the temperature rises to the set required temperature, the red light is off (NO), the green light is on (YES), the electric furnace is automatically powered off, and the heating is stopped. Later, when the temperature in the furnace drops slightly, the green light is off and the red light is on. The electric furnace is automatically powered on again and again and again to achieve the purpose of automatically controlling the temperature in the furnace.
5. In order to check whether the disconnection protection device is working properly, the method is: loosen one end of the thermocouple, and the temperature measurement