The hearth of the box-type atmosphere furnace is made of mullite polymer light brick. The silicon carbide shed is used for the upper and lower parts of the furnace. The temperature in the furnace is transmitted by the heating element through the silicon carbide shed during heating (dark fire heating), and the temperature is more uniform. The furnace shell is sealed. In order to improve the service life of the gasket, a circulating water cooling jacket is provided at the door of the furnace to reduce the temperature at the seal. The air inlet is set at the bottom of the furnace chamber. After being preheated by the heating chamber, it enters the furnace in multiple places, and the exhaust gas is discharged through the rear of the furnace roof. Ensure that the atmosphere in the box-type furnace is uniform and reduce the temperature difference in the furnace. A gas flow meter is installed on the gas path to control the atmosphere flow during normal use.
The vacuum tube furnace adopts a double-layer shell structure and a multi-stage program temperature control system, phase-shift triggering and thyristor control. The furnace is made of alumina polycrystalline fiber material. The double-layer furnace shell is equipped with an air cooling system, which can quickly raise and lower the temperature. Adopt high-quality high-temperature resistant stainless steel, sealed with stainless steel flanges at both ends, which can pass nitrogen, hydrogen, ammonia, chlorine, etc., and use a float flow meter to control the intake air flow. The furnace has a balanced temperature field, a low surface temperature, and a fast temperature rise and fall rate. , Energy saving and other advantages, it is ideal for universities, research institutes, industrial and mining enterprises to do high temperature atmosphere sintering, atmosphere reduction, CVD experiments, vacuum annealing.
Box Atmosphere Furnace Operation Guide
● Operating specifications
1. Before use, check whether the box and accessories are complete and whether the terminals are loose. Note whether there are open circuits or loopholes.
2. Read the instruction manual and instrument operation manual carefully.
3. When everything is ready, place the sample in the crucible, then place the crucible in the furnace, and close the door. 4. Power on
5. After the heating and holding process is completed, the box-type high-temperature atmosphere furnace starts to cool down. After entering the cooling program, when the temperature drops below 300 ° C, the furnace door can be opened to take out the crucible.
● Matters needing attention
1. When the electric furnace is used for ** times or re-used after a long period of inactivity, the oven must be dried once in accordance with the instructions, otherwise the furnace will easily crack.
2. Keep the furnace clean, and remove metal oxides, slag and impurities in the furnace in a timely manner. Care should be taken when handling the crucible to prevent damage to the resistance wire.
3. The electric furnace and controller must be used without conductive dust and explosive gas. The electric furnace and controller must not exceed the rated power of 4KW, and the furnace temperature must not exceed the maximum operating temperature of 1100 ℃.
4. Do not use in corrosive and volatile atmospheres such as acid, alkali and salt.
5. The working environment temperature of the controller is limited to 0 ~ 50 ℃.
6. If the resistance wire is corroded during use, it needs to be replaced.