Common faults of high temperature box resistance furnace
1. Brief introduction of box high temperature furnace
Box type high temperature furnace is also called muffle furnace. It is a national standard energy-saving cycle operation electric furnace. Muffle furnace is mainly used for heat treatment of alloy steel products, various metal parts, such as normalizing, quenching, annealing, or diamond cutting blades. High temperature sintering applications. Box-type atmosphere furnace
Matters needing attention for box-type high temperature furnace
1. Except for experiments, do not stay in the high temperature furnace tube area.
2. When the experiment is finished, if no one continues to use, please turn off the special gas, keep the N2 flow, keep the furnace tube at standby temperature, and check whether there are other power sources that should be turned off without shutting off, such as: cleanhood lights, acid cooking Small electric stove or other, please turn it off.
3. When handling HF, please wear gloves. If you accidentally touch HF, please immediately flush the water and rub the injured area with calcium gluconate and 2% water for 15 '.
4. Please use quartz glass products with care, so as not to break and cause severe cuts.
5. Avoid inhaling various gases emerging from the furnace or processing tank.
6. Potassium cyanide (KCN) should not be mixed with acids, because they can produce highly toxic KCN gas.
7. When something is found to impede safety, please notify the relevant personnel (technicians, etc.) immediately.
8. Please save the amount of pure water.
9. Broken wafers, filter paper, cotton swabs, etc., do not fall into the drainage hole at the bottom of the cleaning tank to avoid water stains on the floor due to poor drainage.
10 The length of the front end of the short and long putter should be up to avoid contamination before it is used.
11. When the wafer enters and exits the furnace mouth, take the boat holder, please do not touch the furnace tube mouth to avoid contaminating the furnace tube.
Product characteristics of box high temperature furnace
1. Natural air insulation type, light and easy to carry.
2. Fast heating speed of 1100 ℃ only takes about 30 minutes.
3. Radiation heating on both sides of the furnace, uniform temperature distribution.
4. Temperature control: PID automatic control LED digital display.
5. Insulation: imported high temperature resistant ceramic cotton insulation and triple insulation of ceramic board and rock wool.
6. Heater: KANTHAL heater imported from Sweden, durable, stable temperature rise and fast heating speed.
7. The interior is made of high temperature resistant ceramic plate, which is not easy to deform, and the exterior is galvanized and high temperature baking paint, which is not easy to fall off.
Fourth, the common failure of high temperature box resistance furnace
1. High temperature atmosphere furnace does not heat up
(1) The power supply voltage is normal, the controller works normally, and the ammeter has no display. The common fault is that the electric furnace wire is open. You can use a multimeter to check and replace the electric wire with the same specification.
(2) The power supply voltage is normal, and the controller cannot work. The switches, fuses and door switches of the furnace can be repaired. If the furnace door of the electric furnace cannot be operated without closing the controller, please refer to the controller manual for the troubleshooting method of the controller.
(3) Failure of the power supply: It works normally when it is not connected to the furnace, but it cannot work normally when it is connected to the furnace. The controller makes a continuous clicking sound because the voltage drop of the power supply line is too large or the socket and the control switch are not in good contact. Can be adjusted or replaced.
2. High temperature box resistance furnace slows down
(1) The power supply voltage is normal and the controller works normally. A common fault is that some electric furnace wires are open. You can use a multimeter to check and replace them with the same specifications.
(2) The power supply voltage is normal, but the working voltage of the electric furnace is low. The reason is that the voltage drop of the power supply line is too large or the socket and the control switch are not in good contact. It can be adjusted and replaced.